.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Today I Begin-Making Life Better-One Moment at a Time

The only Blog I ever read was very depressing. A bit "Gothic" to say the least.

This is my attempt to bring a little light, a little sunshine, perhaps great pronouncements (Hah!) and a little fun to make -at least-my life a little better.

Who or what I am:
I am a playwright, mother of grown artistic children, actress (within the community theatre here) grandmother, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, business/office manager/photographer etc. of home based business with my husband-called Pro-Draft (He is a C.A.D. operator with 12 years experience in drafting design.), part-time Asst. House and Box Office Manager of the Coughlin-Saunders Performing Arts Building here in town, part-time at the community theatre, a spirit-filled Christian, and just in the past couple of years discovered I have been ADD all my life-which accounts for most of the variety of things I jump into and out of.

I am a little over weight-but I intend to use this platform to get control of my body.

I am over 50 (not a lot over) my husband is 62 so I would love to hear from others who are in this same age group.

I do have one daughter who is a Sophmore in college, so we are still supporting children.

My two sons are both successful artists in the interactive media and web design. I will put their links on here later. My daughter-in-law is studying for her certification as a Doula. More on that later too.
I have a web site that I will share an address to in the next post.

DID I SAY I LIKE COLOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home