.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 07, 2005

How To Get To Sleep

Would you like to know how to get to sleep and sleep soundly?

  • Spritz your favorite perfume on your pillow just before you lay down. Then breathe in the fragrance. Perfumes that include lavender are very relaxing. Lavender is known for it's calming scent.
  • Read a little each night. Keep your light within easy reach to turn it off without having to get up and walk across the room.
  • Reading the Bible or scripture verses will settle your spirit and make the devil mad enough to want you to sleep.
  • Drink a glass of milk-especially scalded milk-before bed.
  • Have a bedtime routine. Stick to it. That is a clock that tells your body it is time to change pace and retire to bed.
(I always have to make sure the coffepot is ready to go the next day, take my vitamin, have a glass of milk to wash it down, or a small bowl of cereal with milk. Then I clean my face, put on the night cream etc. The very last thing I do before getting in bed is to spray perfume on my pillows. Kissing my husband goodnight before I turn out my reading lamp and I'm ZZZZing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home